Re: the right to pursue excellence

Fri, 02 May 1997 12:59:44 -0700

Cathy Pauline Lachapelle wrote:
<snip>
> important point in a society where a huge proportion of people cannot
> afford rent and food without two incomes. <snip>

...cannot afford rent and food and TAXES without two incomes. If we did
not have to work to well into the spring or early summer to pay our
taxes and another month or so to pay for over regulation, the costs of
way too many certification, licensing, etc. requirements and the huge
costs of the drug war... and last but not least the $3E11 that is worse
than wasted on K-12 in the U.S. then it would not require two incomes to
pay the families bills. Dale

--
Seattle Washington U.S.A.
dale-reed@worldnet.att.net