Fwd: Re: the right to pursue excellence

Coby Smolens (cobys@webtv.net)
Thu, 1 May 1997 23:28:01 -0700

--WebTV-Mail-1320557746-1660

Dang it. I meant to refer to the Sender header, not the "From" line.
Kinda pulled the punch out of the punchline there... Oh well.

Coby

mailto:cobys@msn.com

--WebTV-Mail-1320557746-1660

From: cobys@webtv.net (Coby Smolens)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 23:11:17 -0700
To: discuss-sudbury-model@europe.std.com
Subject: Re: the right to pursue excellence
Sender: discuss-sudbury-model-approval@world.std.com

What is the "education" being referred to in this thread which is so
valuable? Are we having a debate about the relative merits of having the
minds of our children filled with somebody else's notions of what they
should contain, while seated in green chairs -- or pink chairs? If that
is the case I would draw our collective attention upward, to the "from"
line at the top of this post in the hope we might remember why we are
here...

Coby

cobys@msn.com

...a conclusion is just a place where someone got tired of thinking...

--WebTV-Mail-1320557746-1660--