Re: TestBet, was: Internet Resources for/about at-risk Youth

Arie Dirkzwager (aried@xs4all.nl)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:47:51 +0100 (MET)

At 14:52 16-01-97 -0500, Charlie wrote:
>Sounds great Arie! What would be _really_ spiffy is if you could put
>the demo on a web or FTP site for downloading! ...just a suggestion.

At the moment I'd rather have control were it goes and keep in touch
with the people who are exploring the possibilities with TestBet in their
actual (school)situation.

Arie