Re: mail check

jlilly (jlilly@exit1.i-55.com)
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:19:26 -0600

At 05:40 PM 12/10/96 -0800, you wrote:
>jlilly, I have not received anything recently from Sudbury>
>This a test: one, two, three .......
>>jlilly wrote:
>>This is a mail check. I seem to be having trouble connecting with
>> duscuss-sudbury....
>> Are you having any trouble?
>> It's been quiet.
>
>It has been quiet because I have been busy stirring up The Separation of
>School and State discussion group. Big responsibility(and no one taught
>me either!) I have keeping various discussion groups busy educating me.
>
>By the way Andy Smallman recommended Alfie Kohn to his Alternative
>School discussion group or in his PSCS newsletter, I can't remember
>which. Very difficult for this old competitive capitalist to get down
>his "No Contest The Case Against Competition" and Alfie's other books
>but I am trying.
>
>> While I'm here; have you read "The Season of Imagination" (at
>> http://www.speakeasy.org/~wasnet/spangler.htm) by David Spangler?
>
>No I had not heard of this book until now but I have your URL already
>open behind this mail message and will get back to you about it. Dale
>

>From Judith:
As you probably have now realized, "The Season of Imagination" is not a
book. I just enjoyed it........thought others might also.

I am glad that you caught my mistake of Alfie Kohn being the author rather
than John Holt. Sorry. I meant to bring it to your attention before now
but somehow I got sidetracked. Thanks.

Well, let's see if this message gets through. Thanks again.

Oh, yes. Warm and partly cloudy today.

Season's Blessing,

Judith