Re: Megan's question

Megan Harris (megan@utep.edu)
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 10:28:56 -0700

Tina,

Thank you so much for you advice and comments. I also want to thank you
for all that you've written regarding your own school. You and your son
are very inspiring. I have 5 year old daughter that I hope to find an
alternative school for. You have given me some wonderful images,
thoughts, etc. to ponder. Megan