Re: some questions regarding the SVS model vs traditional

jlilly (jlilly@i-55.com)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:28:03 -0600

Welcome Swifty,

Although I am new also I can suggest the first book of many, "Free at
Last". You can also check out the S.V.S. homepage if you haven't already
done that. I will chat later when time allows.

Chat you later,

Judith
jlilly@i-55.
com