Re: research

Rebecca Walker (walkers@niu.edu)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:35:15 -0700

Ted L. Childs wrote:

> ----------

date. What's your interest in alternative schools and what have you read
so far? My project will not need a real heavy literture base, but I
certainly want to know what's been done so far. I'm just beginning all
of this so bear with me. Also, there was an attachment on your message
that my system was unable to read--what was it? Thanks - Rebecca