Information

Scott D Gray (sdg@world.std.com)
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:18:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: discuss-sudbury-model-approval@world.std.com
To: discuss-sudbury-model-approval@world.std.com
Subject: BOUNCE discuss-sudbury-model@world.std.com: Non-member submission from [wolfe@unix.infoserve.net (john mullan)]

I read "Summerhill" by Neill several years ago and more recently "Free At
Last" about Sudbury Valley. Both were quite moving and inspiring. It amazes
me how little current teachers (many friends of mine) and parents here in
Vancouver, know about Summerhill, Sudbury Valley and Windsor House here in
North Vancouver. I'm interested in statistics on grads (what happens to
them? where do they go? where did the students come from? etc.), and/or
objective studies done on these schools. Do you know of any? Please let me
know how I might access the studies or information.
John Mullan